Saturday, February 26, 2011

Loneliness

The road to adoption is a very lonely one when there is no one to share it with. I liked this blog's take on it. Unfortunately I am not at the point where I have a child in my arms and can look back on all this like a bad dream. It's hard not to get discouraged when I see everyone who is pregnant getting to share all their experiences both good and bad with others who have been where they are, but I have no one to share my experiences with who really understands what I'm going through, and certainly not anyone who is going through the same thing I am. I keep trying to tell myself that I'm "expecting" too, but it's hard to think like that when I don't know what month I'm "due" or even what YEAR I'm "due." Please pray God sends me and Nate comfort.

No comments: