Sunday, June 12, 2011

C is for Carter

4 weeks! We are very excited and can't wait to be a family of 3. There isn't a whole lot of news to share about Carter and our birthmother. They are both doing well, Carter is getting bigger and everything seems to be fine. I have been going to her doctor appointments which has been a wonderful experience, but everything seems to be pretty routine. Everyone keeps asking me if there is any news, but if they've heard that we're having a boy due July 10th and naming him Carter, I'm really not sure what else to share. Anyone have any suggestions of things they/you would like to hear about?

Here is something else I made for Carter. I saw something similar at Hay's for $25, and you KNOW I'm not about to pay that much for something my child will only wear a few times, so I decided to make one. I spent maybe $7, which is much more reasonable.




The only problem is...I'm not sure exactly how big it is! I bought the smaller pattern which has "newborn," "small," and "medium" on it, but the only measurements it gives for comparison are the baby's head size. So...I was expecting this to be somewhere in the 0-3 month range since I made a small...but I think it is more in the 6 month range. Which means I may have messed myself up, because by the time it fits him it may be too cold for him to wear it! Oh well...at least I didn't pay $25!!

P.S. I tried and tried to get this picture straightened correctly, but I failed. So you will just have to view it sideways! Sorry!

No comments: