Monday, March 5, 2012

Sewing again!

Well I DEFINITELY haven't had much time to sew since Carter came into our lives. However, with Easter coming up I got inspired to make him a cute little outfit for warm weather. We have an adorable button-down shirt/sweater vest combo I thought would be good for Easter, but I decided to make another outfit as well in case this Easter turned out to be a warm one. Here it is! Yes...I know the plaid isn't even on the front, but oh well! The shorts drove me insane because the pattern I had was NOT very good, and I had to end up ripping out the stitching and almost completely re-doing them to get them how I wanted. I still haven't had a final fitting because Carter is asleep, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! At least now if I want to make anymore shorts, I know what I need to alter about the pattern to make it work. Hopefully I will get inspired to make more outfits because I love the coordinating I can do when I make it myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a good job. He'll be so cute in it.
Mom