Saturday, March 6, 2010

How can I help?

I'm sure you have been asking yourself, "How can I help this wonderful couple in their journey to adopt a child?" I thought so. ;) Well here are some things you can do that would help us out.

1. PRAY-we need all the prayers we can get that God will make this process go smoothly and quickly, and that He will bless us with a child.

2. BUY COFFEE-We have set up an account with a site that sells coffee from Ethiopia. Just click HERE or find the link on the side of this page. Once you are on our site, you can purchase anything from the entire site...they sell many different flavors of coffee, as well as shirts, tote bags, etc. We receive a portion of the proceeds they make.

3. BUY BABY ITEMS-I just created an Etsy site where I'm selling some nursing covers and burp cloths that I made. I know that you know of someone who just had a baby or someone who is going to have a baby. That person will definitely need tons burp cloths, and if they plan on breastfeeding, they will need a nursing cover as well. All the money I make from this business will go toward our adoption. Click HERE to see my site, or find the link on the side of this page.

4. DONATE-we have a link set up on the side of this page so you can donate money to our adoption fund if you would like to.

If you know me you know that I'm definitely NOT a big fundraiser person, and I don't like asking for money, but when bringing a baby into our life is going to cost $18,000+, I'll try just about anything!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

The Etsy shop looks great! And I saw that you've had several more viewers--yay! I'm excited to see how that goes. :)