Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby stuff!

So thanks to my friend Jen(and I guess Taylor too!) we now have a bunch of baby stuff! She has a two-year-old and has had all this stuff sitting in her attic. We now have it to use for our coming baby. I'm really excited because we are barely going to have enough money for the adoption, which means it will be difficult to get all the things we need for our baby once he or she is home. And to top it off, all of it matches our "green" theme! Here are some pics of our "new" stuff!









I'm still not positive about the car seat. It's only 2-ish years old which is good and I LOVE the colors, but the LATCH system on the base was recalled. For both of our cars I think the LATCH system is supposed to be the safest option, so I'm hoping that we can find a new base that will fit the car seat. On top of that we would like to have a base in both cars. So we'll see about that one.
Anyway, a big THANKS to Jen and Taylor, and now all we need is a baby! :)

2 comments:

TrueToddlerTales said...

Its pretty easy to order extra/replacement bases online. Just google the brand :-D

As far as saving $$ on baby stuff goes, I have one word: Consignment. Between consignment stores and consignment sales, I have gotten so much new or like new gear and clothes for super cheap! I know it's a drive, but the GKS in fort smith is worth the drive (www.growingkidssale.com). I go up there twice a year, and it's almost 6 hours for me...

Rachel said...

Great stuff! Abby has several of the Fisher Price Rainforest themed things, and she loved them as a baby! I agree with the above comment--the Rhea Lana consignment sale is coming the 1st weekend of August, and the Twice as Nice sale is the 1st weekend of September. I buy most of Abby's stuff (especially clothes) there--we should go together and shop!!