Saturday, July 24, 2010

Matching Blanket

I made a baby blanket! Obviously I won't use this while my baby is little, but eventually my baby will be a toddler and will need a blanket matching the rest of the decorations in the room. So...since I had extra material and extra time, I decided to make a blanket. It really didn't take me long at all, and I am really proud of it!

Hopefully we are going to be able to get our homestudy completed next week, so pray that we can get that done and move on to the next step.

4 comments:

TrueToddlerTales said...

That is BEAUtiful :-D You are so talented!

Rachel said...

Yay! Love the blanket, and love that your homestudy should be done soon! Still praying!! :)

Trisha said...

So cute Mandy!

Anonymous said...

Our latest contribution is just an early birthday present for you and your baby.
Love,Mom