Sunday, September 5, 2010

Boppy Covers

I made some boppy covers! I kind of created a pattern for them by measuring one that was already made. I had to use velcro on the back instead of a zipper, because zippers are much more difficult to put in, but I think they still look good. They were WAY cheaper than buying them, and I got to pick the fabrics. 2 of them match my green and brown scheme, and the other one is a floral print that I couldn't pass up.

We still haven't heard anything about the birth parents' decision, but I'm going to try to find out something this week if we don't hear anything. We really need to know whether we need to let our social worker know to keep presenting our profile to other birth parents or not. So we shall see. Keep praying that this works out, that we will either be chosen by these birth parents or other birth parents will be shown our profile and quickly choose us! We would love to work with these birth parents though.








2 comments:

Amie said...

The Boppy covers look great! Will you be listing any in your Etsy shop? I couldn't have passed up that floral print either :)

I didn't get to talk to you at church. I'm so happy your visit in St. Louis went well, and am praying for you to find out something soon!!

Rachel said...

Oh my word, those are cute! I LOVE the floral print! You should definitely add some of these to your Etsy shop! :)