Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Music Program Over!

On May 3rd I finally had my 3rd and 4th grade music program, that had been postponed since February. That had definitely been a major stressor because it kept dragging out, and the kids and I both were getting tired of working on the same things. Well my kids did wonderfully and I got many comments about how great it went. I think it went about the best that it could have gone. Now I have a lot less to worry about with the end of the year coming up. I have had a wonderful first year and I am so thankful that I have the job I'm at.
Just thought I'd share. No adoption news...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I meant to comment here earlier--oops! :) I am SO glad your school year is wrapping up and ending well. Those programs are so stressful, so I know you're glad to be done with it! Let me know if we need to take more Etsy pictures!! :)