Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Agency info

Well we are finally moving along with Bethany. We ended up needing 2 separate visits because of a change in their "rules," but one of those was just her walking around our house to make sure it would be a "suitable" place for a baby. She came today and I didn't even have to be there, Nate just let her in and said it took around 15 minutes. I think we have to have more than one exit to our house, windows in bedrooms, a fire extinguisher, smoke detectors, a separate bedroom for each child, and no obvious problems that would be dangerous for a child. We have our interview scheduled for this Saturday at 10 so please pray that goes well, and we are able to move forward quickly afterward.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hey Mandy, I don't know if I have commented on your blog but I've been following for a while now. Just wanted to let you know that you and Nate are in my prayers on a regular basis.