Saturday, January 8, 2011

Look what I made!

I had created these images a while ago, but I finally transferred them to baby outfits (not sure how to spell "onsies.") Unfortunately, I only got 4 out of my 6 images to work correctly...one of them I accidentally ironed on upside down, and the other one started coming off when I ironed another image onto the back. So...I will have to re-do those later. Here are pics of them...even the ones I messed up.









These two are the two that I messed up. :(

Yes the front of this one said "small", but some of it came off when I ironed on the back.



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my word, I love all of these! I can tell I've been out of the "music world" for a while--the notes took me a minute to figure out. :) I know Casey would love the Jedi one!

stacey said...

Very, very cute! You are so creative! If you make very many more, you should go up the church office and let Brian show you how to use the heat press to save you time on the ironing.

Rachel said...

mandy, those are so cute! good work!