Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break

I've been on Spring Break this week, and I've been enjoying actually having time to get things done. When I only have Saturday and a few hours Sunday to work at home, it's difficult to tackle much. I've been doing some major cleaning around the house to find stuff we want to get rid of so I can sell it in a yard sale some of the young marrieds are having. I've already found just about everything we want to get rid of, and I have them labeled with prices. Today I got Nate's oil changed, and took some clothes to the consignment shop. Then I made all of this...

Signs for the yard sale...



a drum for an African unit I'm doing at school (I will need many more of these but this is a sample so hopefully some parent volunteers can make more!) I made it out of a coffee can!



and I put together our baby crib!


P.S. Did I mention that I painted our guest room/Nate's office a blue grey on Tuesday? It looks great! Haven't taken a picture yet though. :(

1 comment:

dianna Evatt said...

Your crib looks great!
Mom