Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stuff

I had a good time tonight shopping at the Rhea Lana children's consignment sale in Conway with a friend this evening. Unfortunately, it was really crowded even though it wasn't even open to the public yet, and we ended up waiting in line around 45 minutes! Crazy! Our husbands had come along and they were shopping at "boy stores" while we were at the sale, but I think they got bored. We went to eat in Conway afterwards. I got some good stuff, some more bottles, a swaddle sleeper, cute clothes, and a bunch of Baby Einstein videos! I was really impressed at their video selection.

Just in case you haven't see it yet, here is our adoption video that I made. Please feel free to share the website with anyone you want.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNyV6IywE-M
Also, please pray about our adoption process that God's will is done.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Mandy (and Nate),
I have been lurking on your blog for a couple weeks (my mom told me that Rachel told her you have a blog) and I just want you to know that you all are in my prayers. I can't wait to see the "rest" of the story, I know it is coming.
Molly C W (from Wheeling)