Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A date set

We now have a date set for our orientation meeting. We are meeting with the agency on Friday, February 19th at 3pm. I think we will try to drive part of the way on Thursday evening, and then drive the rest of the way Friday morning since it is a 7 hour-ish drive. This is the best solution since they weren't able to have the meeting on a weekend, and this is the first Friday we have free after my music program. I'm not sure what to expect from this meeting; I need to email back because she didn't tell us anything we need to bring or what we would cover. It makes me nervous when I don't know what to expect. I'm sure it is mainly just for us to find out more about the organization and about how the process works, and for them to put a face with a name, but it still makes me nervous. Pray that the meeting goes well and we are able to proceed quickly afterward.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

It makes me happy that you tell us (your readers) exactly what you'd like us to pray for. I'm on it!

Rachel said...

I agree with Trisha--it's good to have specifics when praying. :) And, YAY! So glad you have a date to look forward to now!!

Carla said...

Mandy and Nate,
I am so happy that you have started this process. We will be praying for you.

Kristina said...

Yeah for a date to focus on! Jared and I have you covered too! Can't wait to hear how well the meeting goes.