Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In today's issue of adoption adventures...

Well I decided that I would just go to my doctor to get my x-ray because I trust him more and didn't want to have to have a second appointment unless it was necessary for additional treatment. However when I called the health department to tell them I was going to my doctor for my x-ray, they told me that if I wanted to be cleared by the health department then I had to bring in my x-ray to them BEFORE the 10th and go in on the 10th so their x-ray reader guy can read my x-ray. Is my doctor really not able to refer me to someone who can read my x-ray and clear me? Do I really have to have the health department do this? I don't understand. Anyone know anything about the health dept and the perceived influence they have?

P.S. Here are some nursing covers and burp pads I made for my sister and a church friend. I've decided to start taking pictures of the things I make because i forget what they look like!




3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm not much help with the x-rays, but those nursing covers and burp cloths are SO cute! *IDEA* You should totally make some examples and set up a shop on etsy.com! Easy way to get $$ for adoption expenses! Let's chat... :)

TrueToddlerTales said...

Ditto on the etsy.com suggestion. Those are SO cute!

Mandy said...

Thanks Rachel and Rachel! (wow that was a little weird!) Alright, lets talk about etsy.com sometime. P.S. Rachel S, congrats on the new baby, she is beautiful!