Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update on our meeting

Well...I have been out of school since Monday, and I am definitely getting cabin fever. It's pretty sad when you get so bored that you WANT to go back to work! Anyway, once my principal and I found out we were going to be out Wednesday, there was no way my program was going to get ready in time so it had to be postponed. I called the adoption agency to let them know the situation and see if there was another day we could come since it was looking like we wouldn't be able to go on the 19th, and we found out that we could go up there this Friday, February 12th at 1:30. I went ahead and tentatively scheduled this day, and now as long as everything is still set with the agency, we are planning on going then.

I'm actually excited about this because it's a week earlier than it was supposed to be, but I know it has been difficult on Nate trying to get work and rehearsals re-arranged with such short notice. To make matters worse, after he got all that done, I found out from my principal that even though the auditorium director said the only other available date was February 19th, he was able to find 2 more open dates on April 19th and May 2nd. So, I have a feeling my program is going to get moved to one of those instead. This means Nate didn't have to reschedule everything because we could have gone on the 19th after all. Wow...that was confusing. Anyway...as long as the adoption agency is a go then we will be going this Friday since we have both already requested off of work and gotten things shuffled around. Please pray that we have a successful meeting (and it doesn't get snowed out or anything like that!), we are able to ask the right questions, and we are able to proceed quickly afterward.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sorry Nate had to rearrange everything..... but, yay!! I'm excited to hear about the meeting when you get back, and I'll be praying the whole time you're there! :)

Meagan said...

Thinking of both of you today!

Cindy said...

Thought of you a lot today.... Wondering how things went... LOVE YOU BOTH!